Landscape is the leading management tool to deploy, monitor and manage your Ubuntu servers. I worked on the GUI of Autopilot (a platform for OpenStack) - the number one platform for public clouds for users to quickly build and deploy their cloud services.
Initial skethes of the user flow for a step-by-step guide of building and deploying your cloud services.
High fidelity visuals of the application.
1. Configure your cloud: Select your compute, network, object and block storage components.
2. Configure your cloud: Compute services selected.
3. Add hardware: Select machines from your region/location.
4. Autopilot placement: Configure the percentage of cores across your compute services.
5. Summary: Status of installation and deployment.
We also created a web verison for users that regularly use the service, who are able to quick build and deploy in minutes.